Monday, February 14, 2011

For My Personal Post...

Yes, another personal post. I kind of almost dread these, much more so than the reading, because it takes much more effort and thought to find something important enough to put on a blog and call it a personal post. So I guess I could post some of the things I've stumbled upon recently. Seriously, if you haven't tried stumbling yet, you're missing out!

Pretty awesome game...I've only got past level 1! Try to change the whole board to the same color by clicking different colors on the side. When you click a color, red for example, it turns the first square red, and you can match that first corner square to surrounding colors and repeat to cover the whole board with one color in less than thirty turns. So hard!
http://www.flashbynight.com/drench/

For those of you looking for an artsy thing to do in your spare time, these bracelets look super cool to make. Im definitely putting them on my list of things to make!
http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-tuesday-sailors-knot-bracelets-9314/

No comments:

Post a Comment