Friday, February 11, 2011

The Ladies of Grace Adieu...up to page 35 and the end of the first tale

Yes, its only been about 6 pages. But I realized it was the end of the first tale. I guess those three women, Mrs. Field, Cassandra and Miss Tobias are also magicians. Which is kind of unheard of in those days I guess...The home in which Miss Tobias is a governess is said to be haunted, by owls, and Im a little confused on this whole concept of magic and witch craft. Like when Miss Tobias was talking to the two men with the owl on her shoulder and they like disappeared and the owls had something in their mouths, was that the men? I was very very very confused at what was going on, and to be honest a little weirded out. It was pretty cool i guess but not really my first choice of reading. For that reason, I've decided to stop reading the book. I guess magic really isn't my genre of reading :/ But I'll start a new book soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment